<tt id="iysk6"><acronym id="iysk6"></acronym></tt>
<rt id="iysk6"></rt>
<acronym id="iysk6"><small id="iysk6"></small></acronym> <acronym id="iysk6"><center id="iysk6"></center></acronym>
<sup id="iysk6"></sup>
Home > Notice
Q &As About Chinese Consular Services

Q:When will the Consular Section of Chinese embassy in South Africa re-open?

A: The consular section of the Chinese embassy, as well as all other 3 Chinese consulate-generals in South Africa are closed because of the COVID-19 pandemic. However, green Channels are preserved for emergency services on a case by case basis.

As the State of National Disaster is extended, the embassy will closely monitor the situation and decide accordingly when to open the consular section to the public. Notice will be released in advance on our website at http://www.ipsione.com/eng/.

Q: At present, which categories of foreigners will be allowed to enter China, and how to apply for Chinese visas?

A: According to the Notice issued by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of China and China National Immigration Administration on September 23, at present, the following foreigners are allowed to enter China:

a) Foreign nationals holding valid Chinese residence permits for work, personal matters or reunion. No need to apply for new visas.

b) If the above-mentioned residence permit was expired after 0 a.m., 28 March 2020, holders need to apply for relevant visas by presenting the expired residence permits and relevant materials to the Chinese Visa Application Service Center, on the condition that the purpose of the holders' visit to China remains unchanged.

c) Foreign nationals coming to China upon holding Chinese official invitation letters for necessary economic, trade, scientific or technological activities or out of emergency humanitarian needs may apply for visas through the Chinese Visa Application Service Center. Please fill in the online application form and make an appointment with the Center.

Address: 14th Floor, Sandton City Office Tower, 5th Street, Sandton, 2196

Tel: 0027-11-5059300

Email: johannesburgcenter@visaforchina.org

Website: http://www.visaforchina.org

Q: Are foreign students allowed to enter China?

A: Due to the COVID-19 pandemic and in line with current international practices, foreign students are still not permitted to enter China at present. For further information, please follow our updates at http://www.ipsione.com/eng/.

Q: In order to renew my visa/residence permit in China, I'm in urgent need to apply for Chinese legalization. What can I do?

A: Please contact relevant Chinese embassy or consulates for assistance. The embassy or consulates shall advise on whether and how to accept your application.

Consular district of Chinese Embassy in Pretoria: Pretoria, Northwest, Limpopo, Mpumalanga.

Telephone: 012-4316537.

Email: nfLssf@163.com.

Consular district of Consulate General in Durban: KwaZulu-Natal.

Telephone: 031-5634731.

Email: consulate_durban@mfa.gov.cn.

Consular district of Consulate General in Cape Town: Eastern Cape, Western Cape, Northern Cape.

Telephone: 021-6740592.

Email: chinaconsul_ct_za@mfa.gov.cn.

Consular district of Consulate General in Johannesburg: Gauteng, Free State.

Telephone: 010-0100708.

Email: chinaconsul.jhb@gmail.com.

Q: What are the Chinese requirements on COVID-19 testing before boarding flights to China?

A: Please visit http://www.ipsione.com/eng/sgxw/t1807549.htm

Suggest To A Friend: